Friday, November 18, 2011


The Awesome Award:
 

This is a pay it forward award!
I will now select my five top favourite blogs to receive this award.
Should they choose to accept, the recipients need to copy and paste the award to their blog, thank the person who awarded them, and then award their own top-5 favorite blogs with the Liebster Award!
I certainly hope that you will visit these blogs, and that you will love them like I do!
(oh, and follow them!!

My Blog Awards go to:




Congratulations!

Don't forget-  In accepting the Liebster Blog Award, the recipient agrees to:

- Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog

- Copy and paste the award to your blog

- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog

- Pay it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor



1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

Thank you for choosing my blog. Much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...